Previous month:
November 2007
Next month:
May 2008

Ledyard Up-Down Sawmill - Iron Street

The Town of Ledyard owns the 11–acre Sawmill Park, which includes a water powered up-down saw, shingle mill, blacksmith shop, a gristmill, ice harvesting equipment, and other mill artifacts of the Industrial Revolution.  The mill museum is located in an 1860 restored building.  The saw mill is operational from April-May and October-November.  The park with two-acre pond is open year round.

 

Ledyard Up and down