Here’s the scoop from their newsletter:
- This week Davis Farm is bringing green and yellow beans to add to their line up. They’ll also have scallions, eggs, corn meal, & greens.
- Sage Hill Farm is heading out to harvest blueberries, so that means they'll have cinnamon blueberry, and lavender blueberry jam this week!
- Hidden Brook Gardens will have kale, chard,beets (these beets are gorgeous!), kohlrabi, red green and savoy cabbage; scallions, summer squash, cukes, & some late breaking surprises!
- In addition to his beautiful full line of cutting boards, Mark’s Woodworks has new Beer Flights. Is there something you would like to see on the Mark's table? Put in a request and it may show up in a couple of weeks. Or, just place a special order. Most special orders can be filled within a weeks time.
- Holy cow, friends! This week Dragon’s Blood Elixir’s new hot sauce is Unique Destiny Grapefruit Shandy- made with CTGrown Hops. Doesn’t that sound summery and fantastic???
- 18th Century Purity Farm will have blueberries, the first peaches of the season,raspberries, sweet and tender green and yellow filet beans, summer squash, zucchini, new potatoes, heirloom dry beans, and garlic scapes.
- Lucky Girl Bakery is LOVING all of the gorgeous local fruit that popping up everywhere! Don’t miss out on the pies and cakes: bourbon peach, peach crumb, classic blueberry, blueberry mojito; mulberry cakes, cupcakes, PoPTarts and more!
- Secchiaroli Farm - Offering naturally and sustainably raised pork. New to the market this week: Smoked Ham Steaks. Other cuts include smoked bacon, chops, regular ribs, country style ribs, butt roast, ground pork and hot dogs. We will also be stocked with the following sausage: Hot Italian, Sweet Italian, Breakfast, Maple Breakfast, Chorizo, Jalapeno/Chipotle, Kielbasa, Cajun.